LD Matyas Michalek - 18.01.2010 - Czechia (Sparta Praha)

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Very tall, scores a lot of goals, ahead of others of his generation.

Can become a very big prospect in the next few years.

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
Very tall, scores a lot of goals, ahead of others of his generation.

Can become a very big prospect in the next few years.
This is, in my opinion, a very strange way how to characterize the game of a defensive prospect.

Anyway, he´s a really talented and interesting player. He was the only 2010 player when the Czech U-15 national team played international tournament last season.

And yes, probably there´s no connection to the Michalek brothers, former good NHLers - at least I don´t know about it.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
This is, in my opinion, a very strange way how to characterize the game of a defensive prospect.

Anyway, he´s a really talented and interesting player. He was the only 2010 player when the Czech U-15 national team played international tournament last season.

And yes, probably there´s no connection to the Michalek brothers, former good NHLers - at least I don´t know about it.
Shea Weber without his shot, he's already not the same player despite his defensive play.

A defender's ability to score goals is also part of the game. Let's see how this ability will evolve.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
The prestigious international tournament for boys born in 08/09 has just ended, with the participation of the strongest Czech teams, such as Liberec, Sparta, Slavia. The youngest player in the tournament, Matyas Michalek, was recognized as the tournament MVP!
Already last season, Michalek drew attention to himself with his confident play, playing for the Mlada Boleslav-09 team. This season, he will play for the Sparta team (08/09).

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
The prestigious international tournament for boys born in 08/09 has just ended, with the participation of the strongest Czech teams, such as Liberec, Sparta, Slavia. The youngest player in the tournament, Matyas Michalek, was recognized as the tournament MVP!
Already last season, Michalek drew attention to himself with his confident play, playing for the Mlada Boleslav-09 team. This season, he will play for the Sparta team (08/09).
Weird timing for a tournament are we sure the best 08/09 players were playing in this tournament?

I know you didnt say anywhere that its the best on best but the "Prestigous international tournament" sounds very fancy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad