LD Josh Mahura - Regina Pats, WHL (2016, 85th, ANA)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Mahura i doubt unless bieska and larsson are missing time but i think they both should be healed and ready to go at season start, guessing the d looks likes
Fowler manson
Beauchmin montour
Larsson bieska

Pettersson has also been impressive and could def see him getting a spot if larsson or bieska are out.

Steel might get a 9game trial because kesler is injured, assuming he looks deserving of 1 in lreseason ... right now it sounds like rakell is playing center so our centers go getzlaf rakell vermette rassmussen... might be hurting for offense to start the season so might give steel a shot.

Yeah I'd say the chances of Mahura staying with the big club should be fairly slim. Not saying he's incapable, but he'd have to outperform Larsson, Petersson, Welinski and Megna to do so, all of whom are older with some pro experience.

NHL RankKing

Fantasy Guru
Aug 31, 2013
Hockeytown
www.nhlrankking.com
Mahura (along with S. Steel) were sent back to the Regina Pats by the Ducks earlier this week.
In their first game back, they both posted 3 points (Mahura had 3 assists).
I expect Mahura to be near the top of the WHL defensive scoring (if not the entire CHL) and to crack Team Canada's WJC roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad