LD Jakub Dvorak - Bili Tygri Liberec, Czech Extraliga (2023, 54th, LAK)

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Probably be a 3rd rounder. Maybe 2nd if he continues to play well at WCH. Its a shame I agree he could have been a late 1st rounder If he was healthy during the season.

But the draft rank really doesnt matter that much. Look at Svozil. I was so pissed when he was selected "only" in 3rd round, and how does he looks now?

Dvorak has NHL potential and thats what matters.
This is the kid I want the Kings to target

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Steal. Had him go in the 1st round. Somehow stayed under the radar but this is a tall and big guy who can skate. Those guys are usually projects but Dvorak is very mature already, has lots of pro experience. In my view, he's better than at least half of the defensemen who went in the 1st round.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Steal. Had him go in the 1st round. Somehow stayed under the radar but this is a tall and big guy who can skate. Those guys are usually projects but Dvorak is very mature already, has lots of pro experience. In my view, he's better than at least half of the defensemen who went in the 1st round.
The injuries keep him away from scouts but he’s a Erik Cernak type player in my eyes..
Who was another Kings 2nd rd pick

Reactions: Hinterland

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
This is Yzerman type of pick, huge can skate like wind, physical very good defensively, if not for injury he would be late 1st rounder. And he could play in nhl very very soon. Edit: he was already drafted by LA *facepalm*

Last edited:

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Probably goes higher if not for the injury. Either way, I agree, he fell too far. Great pick.

Reactions: Hinterland

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
So he is playing in U20 today. Galvas too. Liberec is playing Sparta tomorow, so I assume both wont play in that match. That sucks, are they really that bad lately for being send down to U20? I havent seen Liberec play in a while, but in all the games I have watched today Dvorak seemed solid and Galvas was really impressive. So anyone knows whats happening there?

Also noticed that Perez didnt play for Libe yesterday and was in U20. But its not there today, so I guess he will play tommorow with senior team ... some pretty wild moves Pesan is making with his youth players right now lol.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad