LD Arseni Koromyslov - Lada Togliatti, KHL (2022, 120th, STL)

Caser

RUSProspects @ gmail. com
May 21, 2013
Riga
twitter.com
Haha fair enough, appreciate the info.

He’s still very young for the KHL obviously, think he’ll have a shot at earning a larger role next season or is SKA’s defense already set? Any thoughts on if he has potential to have an NHL career or maybe too early to tell?
Next season hopefully it will be better, but it's too early to tell how their D will look like. As for the potential it depends on a definition, I mean clearly he has some potential, that's why he was drafted, but I don't think it is anything short-term now, as he needs to become stronger and more mature, I think here we're talking about like 3 more years of steady development at least.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
The kid can move the puck as good as any forward. Great skater and stickhandler, good size, isn't bad defensively but need more consistency. Still pretty young of course.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
The kid can move the puck as good as any forward. Great skater and stickhandler, good size, isn't bad defensively but need more consistency. Still pretty young of course.
Do you see top 4 NHL potential? Who would be a good comparison?

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Do you see top 4 NHL potential? Who would be a good comparison?

I personally see, but he still needs a lot of work. As to comparison it's hard to say, I don't watch a lot of NHL games. If you know a defenseman who can outstickhandle the whole five and skates like... I don't know even who, Malkin probably, then it's him.

Reactions: southsider

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad