LD - Alexander Karmanov - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Knights, U16 AAAPenn State (2026 Draft; Penn State commit, 2027)

Andy Dufresne

Jun 17, 2009
Does he know how much the NBA pays?
Serious question?
A 7' ft d-man might be fun though.
How's his pivots?

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
274 at 16 makes me think he’s a little bit closer to Pat maroon in body type than he should be. I’m not even sure it’s physically possible to be 274 at 16 and not have 40+ more lbs of fat than you should, muscle can only grow so fast.

Reactions: CapSpace

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Legitimately thought OP just accidently hit the 1 twice.

If he can somehow get drafted, that team will likely play him in a game to set the record of tallest person to play in the NHL

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Actually a terrible skater, lol

His size will keep him relevant, but man is he has some work to do there

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York

His reach is sick. He’d be a defensive beast. I’ll say it right now. You don’t want to go up against this dude. He’ll get into every lane and be impossible to beat cleanly, even if you think you got by him.

I don’t think his hands are that bad, if you take the idea that he’s never going to be a points guy. He might be able to make a first pass.

The issue I see is his skating. It needs work. If you weren’t charitable, you might say a lot of work. He has like 5 years to improve it to get drafted (because they’ll still consider him after his first year due to his height if he improves). If he can improve there, he’ll be drafted.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
The dude is no giraffe. Hes listed at 275 at 16. He’s not lanky at all. He’s going to need to lose like 20lbs at least.

Not saying he's lanky. I'm saying he's probably very uncoordinated still.

The human brain needs time to adjust to sudden changes in growth. This typically results in clumsiness. A 7ft teenager is likely experiencing growth spurts left and right.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $871.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00