Laval Rocket: Laval Home opener vs Syracuse Oct 18 7PM

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010
No space in the roster for him

I need to understand why guys with limited future in the organisation play on the first line and the guys who you want to develop, play on the third line.

Mesar had 4 pts last week, no one said he should get a call up, then Roy has 1 good game after 2 bad ones and RDS is saying he's shopping for a call up. Make it make sense.

What was the point of drafting Mesar if you're going to guide him into one of the worst development paths possible. Its as if the more he listens to the organisation the more he's punished for it.

Then we cry that our PP is bad... no kidding.

Why is it important for ABB to play on the first line? Is he aiming for a top 6 spot with us? What about put ABB on the third line, ask him to up his defensive game up, put Beck, Mesar and Davidson on the first line / 1st PP and ask them to up their offensive game up.

No entiendo que esta pasando alguien por favor ayudeme
Non capisco cosa sta succedendo, per favore aiutami qualcuno, diamo un senso a questo

Mama Mia

Im losing my latin
The things this org. does for player development for the past 30 years is beyond comprehension

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
@montreal thanks as always for this. Are you allowed to put Laval Rocket in the title? Cause if so I think you should put it in there somewhere, I think you'd get even more views.

I just got home and hopped onto YouTube to check the highlights but I couldn't find. I was wondering if you hadn't posted yet, but you have cause you're the man.

interesting, I wasn't aware of that as I just tried to look up Laval's highlights and while it did bring up Laval's official channel, none of my Laval vids showed up. I'll have to look into that, thanks for the heads up.

Unless the game is an ugly blowout, I should have a vid up shortly after every Laval game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad