Laval Rocket: Laval at Belleville Game 2 7PM EST AHL TV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
As expected, tougher game by Reinbacher. Pure adrenaline last game. Now, it's back to normal and NORMAL means we will see some struggles. AS EXPECTED. Nothing to see here.

And even with the struggles....you see the nice touches he makes here and then. I'd like to struggle like that as a 19 year old coming from Europe with ALL it entails.

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
As expected, tougher game by Reinbacher. Pure adrenaline last game. Now, it's back to normal and NORMAL means we will see some struggles. AS EXPECTED. Nothing to see here.

And even with the struggles....you see the nice touches he makes here and then. I'd like to struggle like that as a 19 year old coming from Europe with ALL it entails.
He had guys get behind him last night as well came off lucky with a decent stick.

Reactions: Tyson

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON

Stop being a grumpy old man ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad