Seravalli: Laurent Brossoit and Anthony Stolarz likely to get 3-4 years with a 3-4 M AAV

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
He's got some pretty extreme ones in there, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me if there's a good chunk in the league that slant that direction

I try not to pay attention to that kind of stuff. I don't care what side of the aisle you're on, stalking and checking players social media follows and how they think seems like a way just to get angry or upset or something lol. I got enough to care about without wanting to care about that too

I dunno, seems like a not so fun way to go through life if I'm checking in on these people I'll never meet in that way lol

Yeah political views aren't really top of my concern list. If they play well and give it their all then what party you vote for is largely inconsequential. I'd take Brossoit back as our backup in a heartbeat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad