Seravalli: Laurent Brossoit and Anthony Stolarz likely to get 3-4 years with a 3-4 M AAV

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chaser17

Dec 30, 2014
Yet nobody was willing to accept assets in a trade for a retained Jack Campbell, who actually had solid numbers in the AHL after being sent down.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Brossoit is a great journeyman goalie and has played really well in starts for the Jets. He's the perfect backup for Helle but he's earned himself a longer look to get a starter job and I think whoever signs him will be pleasantly surprised by how solid he actually is.

KeziaTML

Apr 29, 2010
Calgary, AB
Brossoit is a great journeyman goalie and has played really well in starts for the Jets. He's the perfect backup for Helle but he's earned himself a longer look to get a starter job and I think whoever signs him will be pleasantly surprised by how solid he actually is.
It's a shame about the whole brain rot thing.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Back up goalies you HOPE can handle a starting load.

I wish GMs would stop normalizing huge contracts to undeserving goalies.

Folignos Helmet

Sep 4, 2020
Looking at the current goalie depth around the league. Who has a need for these guys?

Not many. Those who need a goalie want an upgrade over a similar question mark.

Though with UFA day I suppose anything is possible.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Who cares, you're not marrying the guy, he's playing goalie for your team. What he does in his spare time is his business...and I'm with him on Trudeau's ego 😂🤣

That's like the least controversial follow in that list. But that's getting into discussion that isn't allowed on the site. So we'll leave it at that.

Reactions: BB79

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
They really don't learn eh?

When you're gambling on these "small sample size" guys that have played as basically #2 guys who you hope and roll the dice on being able to carry and actual starter workload the biggest thing is...term is deadly.

If you guess wrong and they can't handle it, it's better to just pay a little more to keep the deal shorter and just handle it that way. With how volatile and unpredictable these middling goaltenders can be, the worst thing that can happen is being tethered to them with term.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Who cares, you're not marrying the guy, he's playing goalie for your team. What he does in his spare time is his business...and I'm with him on Trudeau's ego 😂🤣
I'm more than happy for those to criticize liberals from an actual left wing perspective. It's criticizing liberals from a far right wing perspective that's cringe.

Reactions: Kurtz

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
Oh dang wasn't aware of all that. Well he's a great goalie and he seems to keep his opinion to himself.
He's got some pretty extreme ones in there, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me if there's a good chunk in the league that slant that direction

I try not to pay attention to that kind of stuff. I don't care what side of the aisle you're on, stalking and checking players social media follows and how they think seems like a way just to get angry or upset or something lol. I got enough to care about without wanting to care about that too

I dunno, seems like a not so fun way to go through life if I'm checking in on these people I'll never meet in that way lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad