Roster Moves: Laughton Recalled from Lehigh Valley; Blair Jones loaned to Phantoms (AHL)

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
For me... no ****ing idea :laugh:. I started to watch hockey in 2003-04... hmm... Ryan Parent for me. I turned 19 less than 3 months before he did. 06-07 season.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I start to wonder if its coming from up top.

It was preseason but Berube used Morin like he was a veteran even towards the end when the rosters started to shape. It was even reported he made a big push to keep Morin up & almost convinced Hextall but ultimately Hextall stuck to his guns.

Hextall seems dead set on his plan which is fine but don't waste these kids time by calling them up & barely playing them. Call some other JO up that has nothing invested in them.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
yeah. if you're going to bring a guy like laughton up who let's be honest is NHL ready, dont baby him.

ghost i understood. he still has work to do in his own zone. but he should have never been called up in the 1st place.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
The Flyers are going to go from one of the most aggressive teams with their young players to one of the most conservative.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
What a waste of time. Why did we call the kid up exactly?

To get him some additional game action till his AHL team plays again on Friday :dunno:

I fully expect him to be sent down again before the weekend. He won't make a difference anyway.
We are missing leadership right now and no Rookie will compensate for that. Timonen and Hartnell brought a lot of grit and warrior spirit to the room but now Giroux is much on his own...

StandingCow

May 15, 2010
Whats worse is when players start to retire around your age... lol.

At 34 I am getting close to that point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad