GDT: Late Night GDT for People Who Have No Wives - Edmonton @ Edmonton 2:00 PM MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Yes....play the song that turned the Kraken into a dancing wimp ;)

edit:
Damn....
Or was that the one the old man played to make him fierce....

Daughter ain't home lol

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Sometimes I swear they don't have any leadership at all in the room

Absurd to go from a dominant shut down game against Dallas to this sleepy garbage. I just don’t understand this Jekyll Hyde bullshit that just never seems to go away with this team.

Reactions: BlackDogg

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I loved Ekholm doing that borderline interference pick. We need more of that. The best teams do it and we hardly do

Reactions: Oilhawks

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
Would be nice to outshoot and dominate the opponent. This has happened far too infrequently this szn in most of our wins.

I know shots aren't everything, but getting doubled in such a crucial divisional game is frustrating to say the least

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Absurd to go from a dominant shut down game against Dallas to this sleepy garbage. I just don’t understand this Jekyll Hyde bullshit that just never seems to go away with this team.
Woodcroft is sleepy sleepy I think. They just don't waste energy I guess

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
You'll never draw a penalty playing half assed either

Except maybe that one

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
don't waste this PP, because we all know the Oilers aren't capable of shutting it down for 15 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad