GDT: Late Night GDT for People Who Have No Wives - Edmonton @ Edmonton 2:00 PM MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
We struggle so much against teams that play their centre high in the zone. We have basically no ability to break it out or in against it.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I watched some of that Avs game today and the refs were letting blatant stuff go there too. So the league must be telling refs to put the whistles away

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I watched some of that Avs game today and the refs were letting blatant stuff go there too. So the league must be telling refs to put the whistles away

Letting blatant things go on the Avs exclusively I’m assuming?

Those diving clowns have been the darlings of NHL officials for about 5 years now.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Meh. Seattle playing at the absolute top of their game today and they're still losing.

Oilers really need to figure out why they completely forget how to play team defense 33% of the time though. It's not even an effort level problem they just make horrendous decisions constantly.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Boys with their C effort level today. Thankfully the Seattle goalies have been awful so far. Hopefully they can lock it down in the third.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007

Those diving clowns have been the darlings of NHL officials for about 5 years now.

For real, they need to can Bob Nicholson ASAP and bring in someone like Pocklington who is willing to bribe threaten kidnap and murder to get the calls. Thats the only language the NHL speaks.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

I thought so at first but the Wings were getting away with a lot too. This is somewhat common for late season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad