GDT: Late Night GDT for People Who Have No Wives - Edmonton @ Edmonton 2:00 PM MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
No way skinner takes any blame for that.

Hyman needs to get that puck in all the way and Bouchard needs to take the man instead of trying to do a fly by
To be fair to Hyman the pass from Bouchard on that zone entry was really bad.

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Meh Bouchard could have done better but thought he had it in his skates and was moving the puck away from danger. A bit unlucky really. Nice fly by by the Kraken player too.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
I’ve been saying since pre-season that it’s a mistake to under-estimate the Kraken. They may lack star power, but they have a good players all the way down their roster. Oilers are getting good depth scoring this year with nine guys at 10+ goals. Kraken have 13.
Outlier year. Everyone is scoring way above career levels. They are good this year. I expect them to fade next year.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
To be fair to Hyman the pass from Bouchard on that zone entry was really bad.
Hyman has been stopping and throwing it into his own feet for some reason on every entry tonight regardless of how it happens. Clearly isn’t 100%, and should probably try and simplify with some passes to the guys on his line who are producing tonight. Or at the very least a dump in.

Reactions: larek

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
What on earth are those Seattle broadcasters talking about?! Cake here, cake there. lol.

Edit: This was my 5k post on hf. Quality. lol.

Oilers333

Jul 8, 2022
Lol ive been watching on the internet and due to options available have been forced to listen to the opposing teams feeds. All of them non stop talk about how bad our defense is and no lead is ever safe. Its becoming hard to listen too, but kind of hard to disagree

Reactions: LemmyUlanov55

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
The Seattle announcers wank fest makes watching kraken tough. I'm following along the box score and hope we can keep it up

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
defence.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad