Half-Assed GDT: Last Preseason Game.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
The Hawks on ice jumped right in to save Bedwetter, justifiably. I could not see all our guys but several did their parts. Except one. Scott Perunovich. Having played and coached at competitive levels for yrs, NOTHING sours the bench attitudes like a 'skilled PP QB' not engaging - until the last moment. I am not a pugilist and in fact prefer the skilled game however there are times when it is required, pre-season or otherwise. TO.JUMP.IN.
Huh? It’s not like Perunovich just sat there twiddling his thumbs.

He tried to grab a guy then the ref jumped between them so he circled and found another guy to jump on. When Peterson had 2 hawks on him Peru jumped up skated over and grabbed one of the 2 to even things up. He actually grabbed a 6’8 230+lbs guy (which was kind of hilarious TBH).

He wasn’t super effective due to his size, but he definitely did enough for a 5’8 skilled dman IMO. Strong disagree that his reaction would be looked down upon in the dressing room, if anything it would be the opposite.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Huh? It’s not like Perunovich just sat there twiddling his thumbs.

He tried to grab a guy then the ref jumped between them so he circled and found another guy to jump on. When Peterson had 2 hawks on him Peru jumped up skated over and grabbed one of the 2 to even things up. He actually grabbed a 6’8 230+lbs guy (which was kind of hilarious TBH).

He wasn’t super effective due to his size, but he definitely did enough for a 5’8 skilled dman IMO. Strong disagree that his reaction would be looked down upon in the dressing room, if anything it would be the opposite.
I'll be the first to criticize Perunovich when he does something wrong, but he did fine here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad