Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shea Theodore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
Thought it'd be interesting to see who everyone thinks will be the last Misfit standing... additionally if any finish their career a knight.

Theodore is there though I think most agree he's gone already,

McNabb is a UFA next offseason, do we extend, do we move on. He will be 34 when this contract runs out... I guess alot comes down to how much he asks, but unless he falls off a cliff this season I'd look to extend him.

Wild Bill will become a UFA at the end of the 26/27 season, and will be 34 at that time, he seems the most likely to be last man standing, I'd like to see him retire in Vegas, it'd be nice to have more than just Engelland as an Original retiree

Reactions: The Duck Knight

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Thought it'd be interesting to see who everyone thinks will be the last Misfit standing... additionally if any finish their career a knight.

Theodore is there though I think most agree he's gone already,

McNabb is a UFA next offseason, do we extend, do we move on. He will be 34 when this contract runs out... I guess alot comes down to how much he asks, but unless he falls off a cliff this season I'd look to extend him.

Wild Bill will become a UFA at the end of the 26/27 season, and will be 34 at that time, he seems the most likely to be last man standing, I'd like to see him retire in Vegas, it'd be nice to have more than just Engelland as an Original retiree
Probably Wild Bill - he's the most complete player and as a 3rd liner and PKer he's probably the most valuable as he ages.

Reactions: Haguerbomb

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
McNabb took less money and term to stay last contract, and he could do so again but I think even if he did it might be two more seasons after this one at most, which would tie him with Karlsson if we keep him through his contract.

It's almost certainly going to be Karlsson, and if he'd take a little less AAV I might give him the five year deal that Marchessault was seeking at the same age, I think he would age into a fine bottom six forward and by the last two or three years we almost definitely wouldn't be competing anyway.

Side note: I don't know if it would count but I could see Reilly Smith re-signing here for a helpful number as a bottom six forward after the season and being another one that would have a contract through the 26/27 season.

This is the only place he's really fit in during his career, he loved it here and ingrained himself in the city, and the management and coaches loved him and he seemed to not make anything awkward after he was traded.

Plus Karlsson is still here and they were always good together on the ice and close off the ice.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad