Larry Robinson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Counting longevity, toughness, NHL plus/minus record, could make case Robinson being best ever defense man.
He’s the best all around defenseman I’ve ever seen. Nobody could do as many things as he could, at such a high level. Again, admitting my bias, but the numbers certainly make his case for him.

I think the best defenseman ever was Orr, and I say that as someone who hates the Bruins. He was simply amazing.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
He’s the best all around defenseman I’ve ever seen. Nobody could do as many things as he could, at such a high level. Again, admitting my bias, but the numbers certainly make his case for him.

I think the best defenseman ever was Orr, and I say that as someone who hates the Bruins. He was simply amazing.
Orr was most skilled. But so many injuries. If considering longevity and league heavyweight champ for 20 years. I probably take Robinson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad