Lane Hutson Vs Reinbacher

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LH Or DR

• Total voters

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
What would "truly spécial" be if he fully developed perfectly?
Id argue, all things considered, Hutson's ceiling is higher but if Reinbacher can exceed his ceiling that most have - he comes out the better talent

I think Hutson's ceiling is likely inflated vs Reinbacher's

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
Yeah but if everything goes perfectly what is the ceiling people envision?
Id have to take Reinbacher at a higher 'perfect' ceiling; but when I include everything I know about him it may end up being Hutson with the more 'realistic' ceiling - and most of that is due strictly to what they primarily provide and the value differences for the position

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I don’t think anyone is envious ; yet .
I don't expect anyone to be envious. Off the top of my head. If I was a fan of Detroit (Seider, Edvinsson) or Ottawa (Sanderson, Chabot and now Yakemchuk), certainly Jersey my God their D is stacked, and Buffalo with their young D (Byram, Power, Dahlin), Anaheim out west and others, I would be very happy with those back ends.

I just really like what the Habs are doing in the back end. We absolutely need 2 of Guhle, Maillouix, Reinbacher or Hutson to hit their absolute max peak. If they do, we will have two legit top of the pile top pair d men. But it's max peak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad