Proposal: Landeskog to Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

junyab

Jan 22, 2013
Re: Patches for Landeskog

I could see the Avs doing this for improving their goal scoring on the wing, but I can't see why Montreal does this.

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
Re: Patches for Landeskog

I could see the Avs doing this for improving their goal scoring on the wing, but I can't see why Montreal does this.

I can see the Habs doing this for improving their physical play on the wing without significantly impacting point production, but I can't see why Colorado does this. :sarcasm:

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
The only really logical player for the Avs to be targeting would be Galchenyuk. Similar age and skill level. Would allow the Avs to move Galchenyuk into a 2C roll behind MacKinnon and then move Duchene to winger permanently to replace Landeskog.

Anything short of Galchenyuk and I can't see the Avs moving Landeskog to the Canadiens.

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
I can see the Habs doing this for improving their physical play on the wing without significantly impacting point production, but I can't see why Colorado does this. :sarcasm:

LOL, I'd take the extra 10+ goals a year from that position before I'd even consider the benefit of better "physical play on the wing".

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
at this point in both of thier careers id take patches over landeskog lmfao

Of course you do lmfao !! We will gladly keep our captain :) So.. can we stop these threads involving him? None of us(Avs fans) want him to be traded and we aren't starting these threads

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad