GDT: LaLaLa | GAME 2 | IRRELEVANT SENS VS ENTITLED HABS | 7PM | CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
down by 1 goal after 2 just like last night. got a 1-0 lead but lost it, just like last night.

Sens don't look like they will be winning this game either. Who knows how this series will end though!

It is way to early to give up on your team.

There is plenty of time left and you are only down a goal.

GO SENS !!!!

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Michalek is a joke.

Honestly, I've consistently said he never shows up for big games and ****s up nonstop and Im never ****ing wrong.

The guy is brutal when things are on the line. BRU****INGTAL.

But it's also Cameron's fault not putting Hoffman on that top line. What a joke.

Our defense is inexperienced, I aint gonna complain about them. They've been not bad.

Ryan is missing in action, lmao.

Karlsson giving his absolute all and he needs help asap.

Turris line playing well. Pageau line playing well. We have no 4th line lol. What a difference Puempel makes.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I can hardly blame Hammond for the score given our terrible play in the 2nd. Still, if Michalek actually shoots with the open net this is tied. Let's please wake the hell up and tie this up quickly in the 3rd!

And Bobby Ryan......just no. Get your **** together or go home. This isn't helping us at all.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
He may not be completely to blame but there is no way I would have started Hammond after the last game while Anderson is healthy.

Cameron did not dress the best guys to play in MTL. I'm also surprised they didn't sit Ceci and Wier for Wideman and Cowen.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Theres no doubt that in 2013 we had a much better team, i think we overrated the Sens based on what they did the last quarter of the season. But we have to many holes in our line up.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
To be honest huge period coming up here. We are due for a call they slashed elbowed and BS us ffs. If we don't I hope we drive everyone through the boards esp. ****ing smurf 11

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
He may not be completely to blame but there is no way I would have started Hammond after the last game while Anderson is healthy.

Cameron did not dress the best guys to play in MTL. I'm also surprised they didn't sit Ceci and Wier for Wideman and Cowen.

LOL.

Yes. Lets start a guy with zero NHL experience.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
Can we please play Neil on Sunday? I'm sick of the Habs taking liberties with our players, especially ****ing Sub*****.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Yup win or lose Neil should be in next game. Chiasson/legwand out.

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Hammond made some big saves .... He looked overwhelmed with the second goal.. But thst shot should never have happened... We need to add some better d men next year..

140km/hr shot past his ear.... no one was stopping that unless they were standing up.... shots were 14-2 with 2 1/2 minutes left... we suck...their pp is awesome, and stone's invisible, Ryan's playing like someone who's never worn skates or held a hockey stick... it aint looking good.... not generating quality scoring chances, and they are

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Michalek is a joke.

Honestly, I've consistently said he never shows up for big games and ****s up nonstop and Im never ****ing wrong.

The guy is brutal when things are on the line. BRU****INGTAL.

But it's also Cameron's fault not putting Hoffman on that top line. What a joke.

Our defense is inexperienced, I aint gonna complain about them. They've been not bad.

Ryan is missing in action, lmao.

Karlsson giving his absolute all and he needs help asap.

Turris line playing well. Pageau line playing well. We have no 4th line lol. What a difference Puempel makes.

Yup. Michalek disappears every single playoffs.

Ryan and Zibanejad both still hate shooting the puck.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

Seriously? You're surprised they didn't sit Ceci to call up an AHL D with 0 NHL games of experience to a playoff game?

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
The guy missed an empty net and let 2 of his guys wide open. What a joke of a player. Seriously, I've had enough of Michalek coasting but then again it's Cameron's fault for giving him that responsibility when you have Hoffman as an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis