PTO: [LAK] Jake Wise signs PTO with the Kings; 18 others invited to camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

Jake Wise - (free agent)
Luke Woodworth - (ATO)
Cole Davis - (ATO)
Jacob Doty - (signed with AHL Ontario)
Quinn Olson - (signed with AHL Ontario)
Ethan Neutens - (ATO)
Charles Hudon - (signed with AHL Ontario)
Shawn Element - (signed with AHL Ontario)
Patrick Moynihan - (signed with ECHL Greenville)
Arvid Caderoth - (signed with ECHL Greenville)
Bryce Brodzinski - (signed with AHL Ontario)
John Parker-Jones - (signed with AHL Ontario)
Oliver Tulk - (ATO)
Luke Rowe - (signed with AHL Ontario)
Jack Millar - (signed with AHL Ontario)
Parker Berge - (ATO)
Dru Krebs - (ATO)
Corbin Vaughan - (ATO)
Dryden McKay - (signed with AHL Ontario)

Last edited:

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
To the LA kings making fun the oilers signing Dermott and Hoffman saying "they don't solve any issues on team"

Do any of these guys move the needle on the kings?

...or are they just camp invites to fill out rosters for preseason games and push veterans?

see how this works?

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
To the LA kings making fun the oilers signing Dermott and Hoffman saying "they don't solve any issues on team"

Do any of these guys move the needle on the kings?

...or are they just camp invites to fill out rosters for preseason games and push veterans?

see how this works?

no we'll play your game

the Kings are so bad, that these terrible PTOs might actually move the needle for us

but you guys have redefined what being an ELITE TEAM is (despite no cups cough cough) still man... the Oilers are a team that if God had to build the roster it would be exactly as how you guys built it. So now... why do you need a terrible player like Hoffman on your team? What's going on Oil? :(

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
no we'll play your game

the Kings are so bad, that these terrible PTOs might actually move the needle for us

but you guys have redefined what being an ELITE TEAM is (despite no cups cough cough) still man... the Oilers are a team that if God had to build the roster it would be exactly as how you guys built it. So now... why do you need a terrible player like Hoffman on your team? What's going on Oil? :(
your fans were running their mouths in the Oiler PTO threads. You tell me.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
your fans were running their mouths in the Oiler PTO threads. You tell me.

yeah i'm one of them and i think Hoffman is great especially if you can anchor him onto Draisaitl's skate, give or take, he'll end up with at least 40pts just for existing on his line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad