Confirmed Signing with Link: [LAK] F Warren Foegele signs with the Kings (3 years, $3.5M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Except for the fact hyman was trending towards a 60 pt player in Toronto and skinner put up 60 how many times not getting centered by Leon or Connor. Your whole fanbase is gonna be calling for him to be traded by next April.

You're enjoying your cognitive dissonance there? Trending to 60pts vs a 50 goal scorer lol but hey, there's a lot of dissonance going on these days

And for your second point, i'm slightly amused because many of us wanted Arvidsson out as well. So yea, i already want Foegele out (I've seen enough of him in the playoffs to know he sucks - but then again, when your team loses a cup but wins the conn smythe it speaks volumes)

so again, we agree on many things (as all wu heads do), I'm just suspecting you're a noob Oil fan and thus you can't admit to anything, and i understand that, i really do

btw, Set the Tone was absolute trash! Wtf was Ghost thinking w/ his "Roses" side? This hurts me more than you gloating over Mr Glass Arvy :(

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
My biggest problem with him on the Oilers was that he just didn’t make the bottom 6 better.

To his credit he did produce well with Draisaitl. The Kings have pretty good depth so he might do fine for you.

He does have some great physical gifts as others have said. Hes big, fast and everyonce in awhile he will amaze with a nice goal. But his hands just fail him so often.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad