Confirmed Signing with Link: [LAK] D Joel Edmundson signs with the Kings (4 years, $3.85M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
his agent deserves a raise...

dafuq is this signing? this guy is marginally better than Forbort who signed for 1.5m lol.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Contract is terrible for sure but the Kings defintely needed a player like this on the backend.

Toughness and size were one of the King's main weaknesses last year. Regardless of the price paid, they should be a lot more grittier to play against with the additions of Jeannot, Foegle, Edmundson and Burrows

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
I think that Edmunson is a solid defensive defenseman, and he's a 2nd/3rd pair guy you'd want

But this contract is bad

Too rich, and too much terms to be confortable

ijuka

May 14, 2016
i didnt conveniently do anything

i copy pasted from DB as is

go check it out yourself

point is dude LITERALLY GOT TRADED and you stated LITERALLY UNTRADABLE

now if you can't comprehend that your statement was 100% wrong, go ask a university professor , i don't know what to tell you about how your truth works in real life
Dude. Untradeable at 3.5mil isn't the same thing as untradeable at 875k. The poster said he was untradeable at 3.5mil.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Sorry Kings fans, it legitimately stings to see Blake and Bergevin ruining your team, especially since you had something going there. Probably my 2nd-favourite team outta the West after Vancouver.

It's fun watching Bergevin sign contracts when it's not your team he's f***ing over though. (It's been said many times already, but here's no way this wasn't MB's doing)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad