Laine vs Kaprizov

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Laine vs Kaprizov

• Laine

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Kaprizov

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Kaprizov, Laine for sure has untapped potential to be the better.

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
Is this a troll poll?

Laine’s whole raison d’etre is scoring goals, he doesn’t bring a whole lot to the table beyond that, and yet he’s actually been worse over his career than Kaprizov at putting the puck in the net.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Laine, he's a generational goalscorer.
You could argue he was on track. Finishing 7th and 2nd in goals in your first 2 years is impressive, But it's been 4 years since he's even been top 10 in goals.

Even so, Kaprizov has been one of the best goalscorers since he's entered the league, finishing 5th in goals this season, and 8th the year before. He's also a much better overall offensive threat, finishing 5th in points this season. I think Kaprizov is the clear cut answer.

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
Kaprizov should've been a top 5 Hart candidate this past season. Him, without a doubt.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Why? They are basically the same age. I think at this point Laine is what he is. This isn't even close.
Well, tell me what Laine is then? On his second season he had 44goals and was PPG, on his third season he had only 50 points in 82 gp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad