Value of: Laine to Detroit

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
I was reading an Athletic article today where they rate each skater and give their market value. Specifically, they say:

That value is according to Net Rating, our all-in-one player value stat that’s based on each player’s Offensive and Defensive Rating. The card showcases all the stats that determine how strong each player’s ratings are on and off the puck, a weighted combination of their production (goals, assists, expected goals, blocks, penalty differential) and their play-driving (on-ice expected and actual goal stats). It also shows each player’s market value based on their on-ice value.

Laine’s market value is $3.5M, a deficit of $5.2M. Yikes!

Out of curiosity, I looked up PLD and his market value is $5.6M, a deficit of $2.9M. CBJ should follow the Jets and just remove this taint from your roster… but maybe when his market value has recovered a bit. :)

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
I loved Laine as a Jet. Jets got the best value out of him with his highest goal totals while on an ELC.

I don’t see a fit with the Red Wings. Columbus definitely won’t get anything great back in trade at his. current production.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad