Seravalli: Lafreniere and Rangers working 8-year deal worth more than $8 million AAV

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
He broke the entire expansion draft

So he got the one thing right that no one, including the league, wanted him to get right? Good stuff

Laf and Byfield are examples of why patience is needed. Yes Stutzle, Raymond and Sanderson were great from the start but that top 5 is amazing. Poor NJ and Winnipeg.

?

NJ got Mercer and something they used in a trade for Timo Meier, lol. Holtz is whatever, some of that has to do with Jack Hughes progressing into the shooter he has post the Holtz draft selection but the logic of the pick was correct. It's not like they "Tyler Boucher"'d the pick

Last edited:
Reactions: vtdevils2k

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Laf and Byfield are examples of why patience is needed. Yes Stutzle, Raymond and Sanderson were great from the start but that top 5 is amazing. Poor NJ and Winnipeg.
Lafréniere has improved every season while a player like Kakko 6 seasons later and is still the same player besides he is better defensively. Other than that Kakko hasn't. Patience is great but if the player doesn't have positive signs of progression then that patience is just a waste of time. Lafréniere is worth that contract while a player like Kakko who also was an top 5 pick, isn't

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
He did, that was years ago.

Based on this reaction it seems you were aware Seravalli broke the expansion draft. So I suppose when you said "The problem is Seravalli is NEVER right" and "I legitimately can't remember the last time was right about anything" (both direct quotes) you just blatantly lied multiple times for no reason at all.

You do you I guess

• Wow
Reactions: Lua

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad