Post-Game Talk: Ladies and Gents- The Core of the Maple Leafs does it again. Leafs lose

orbiter11

Sep 11, 2014
Problems with this team under Berube.
1. Oel on the first power play isnt working, Reilly moves the puck faster and has more chemistry with Matthews etc.

2. If Healthy Murray should be backing up Stolarz rather the Hildeby.

3. The Tampa game was the best ive seen this team play(fast), next game injects the slowest player in the league Reaves.

4. Take Matthews off the penalty kill(its of waist of energy).

5. Play the first unit power play with Reilly for the normal minute and a half.

6.Probably move Tavares back to second center. Dont need to change whats worked for 5 years.

7. Play Stolarz as our number one ,like Jack Campbell , Woll has proved nothing.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I'll be honest, I just didn't watch it when I saw they were clearly just playing like garbage.

You guys should try it, just way better quality of life.
The beauty of a remote in your hand is being able to switch games.

They played great on Monday, and I may regret missing last Saturday’s game against the Rangers if they continue this skid. But, on the bright side, I really enjoyed seeing McDavid in Dallas and we had a blast at the Red River Dance Hall and Saloon, and we may be doing more things like that on Saturday evenings.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Watch the highlights from last game...in that short package, the Leafs make two between the legs passes :laugh:. No wonder Berube was talking about getting too cute again.

leafs in five

Feb 4, 2007
engelland
tough as nails no cute stuff coach continues to send out PP1 to piss away PPs earned by other lines. at least leave Reaves out play crease after he draws that penalty in 3rd.

Enniskillen

Jan 16, 2021
If team plays good in reg season, whiny mitch and slow tavares will get their contracts by April. If they continue to struggle like this, no one will sign them for the money they want. Tavares is desperate to sell some shady amulets, so definitely will ask for the moon. Not even mentioning marner. So it could be a silver lining for the team. At least we can find some positive side in this situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad