Proposal: La - minny

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mattgkg

Jan 16, 2015
I have a feeling the kings will end up waiving and losing Forbort for nothing coming out of camp (like hickey) if they can't move him for a pick.

I like Trotman but think he'll be an injury call up playing meaningful minutes in Ontario behind Gilbert and Greene for the 6-7 spot.

Frolin has a bomb of a shot and plays a very similar style to how Voynov played (albeit with a lower ceiling) but more NHL ready competition on the right side is really needed.

Doughty > Martinez (offside) > Gilbert > Greene/Trotman is guaranteeing 30+ mins of Doughty and is scary weak if anyone is injured.

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
i like folin but its not like hes irreplaceable. i dont see him moving up the depth chart to a top 4 and sooner or later we will need to make room for newbies. so whats the issue? i still believe we never should have given up on blum. LA should go after him , i think hes in europe.

Blum is in KHL, captaining vladivostok. Made the allstars last season. 0+6 in 9 games.

He gets more monies in Russia than what LA could pay for 6th D.

mattgkg

Jan 16, 2015
Blum is in KHL, captaining vladivostok. Made the allstars last season. 0+6 in 9 games.

He gets more monies in Russia than what LA could pay for 6th D.

plus we already have a player on the team with the hockey wives curse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad