La Liga 24/25 thread

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Haha you wish...
Mbappe out of form and in rape trouble is directly a problem for my team, which is the french NT.
You refusing to see the issue is not my problem however.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Haha you wish...
Mbappe out of form and in rape trouble is directly a problem for my team, which is the french NT.
You refusing to see the issue is not my problem however.
He has been fine on the pitch. Not great, but not bad either. Some flashes of brillance, some laziness. Am I expecting more? Sure. But it is a process.

The rape thing, now, that could be a MAJOR problem.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
How is supposedly the best player in the world coming into an elite side a process. He’s supposed to own it. Instead he’s getting shown up by a grandpa

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
How is supposedly the best player in the world coming into an elite side a process. He’s supposed to own it. Instead he’s getting shown up by a grandpa
Your boy Messi sucked ass at PSG at first.

No matter how good the player, there is an adaptation period, especially since adding Mbappé to the squad changed a lot tactically. It is not plug and play. If the struggles are the same next season, then, we can start thinking he is a failure at Madrid. So far, he is producing rather well despite not playing his best. I am willing to be patient. Panicking now is useless.

Reactions: Evilo

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
I don't understand, there's a week left until the end of October and it seems quite normal to me that a team that fields, probably, the 3 strongest players in the world is trying to find a way to make them coexist together. Besides, Real's problems are more in midfield and defense.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I don't understand, there's a week left until the end of October and it seems quite normal to me that a team that fields, probably, the 3 strongest players in the world is trying to find a way to make them coexist together. Besides, Real's problems are more in midfield and defense.
Biggest problem is creativity from the midfield. Modric is the only one who brings it and it is not a coincidence that games change when he comes on. Too bad he is not 28 anymore.

Reactions: luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Your boy Messi sucked ass at PSG at first.

No matter how good the player, there is an adaptation period, especially since adding Mbappé to the squad changed a lot tactically. It is not plug and play. If the struggles are the same next season, then, we can start thinking he is a failure at Madrid. So far, he is producing rather well despite not playing his best. I am willing to be patient. Panicking now is useless.
My boy Messi was ripped from his childhood team and all he knew as a footballer and thrown into another team with little choice. He was also a lot older and not in his prime.

Mpabbe is supposedly at the top of his game to a team that he knew he was going to for months if not years. Totally different circumstances.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
My boy Messi was ripped from his childhood team and all he knew as a footballer and thrown into another team with little choice. He was also a lot older and not in his prime.

Mpabbe is supposedly at the top of his game to a team that he knew he was going to for months if not years. Totally different circumstances.
Anybody put in a new situation takes time to adjust. Mbappé took time to adjust to PSG (he was much younger).

As I said, too soon to panic.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And Mbappe had a rough form before joining too. He in a tough moment.
Hopefully he comes back to his best form. At least for france.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
And Mbappe had a rough form before joining too. He in a tough moment.
Hopefully he comes back to his best form. At least for france.
Yeah, I think there is something wrong with him mentally.

Speed is still there, skills are still there. Something is not fully clicking and it is weird. There is a lack of service from the midfield and Mbappé is yet to learn how to read Vini properly. These two still get in each other's way a little much. Vini is doing his best to be the creator though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad