La Liga 24/25 thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Can't wait to see how badly Bordalas' goons kick the hell out of our guys...
I mean it's Getafe, the lowest of the low

Rayo get a big point away at Girona, Ratiu again very good on both sides of the ball. Guy runs as fast as Vinicius and as relentlessly as Valverde.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Thank you Borja Mayoral...

We suffered but 7 wins in 7 games is all that counts. Yamal got game MVP but for me it was the worst game he played this year. Kounde was my MVP.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I had no idea he was still at Barcelona. They should just pull the plug on the entire Eric Garcia experiment.
He was much better in the second half. I'd keep him as a center back backup, both Araujo and Christensen are made of glass. And he seems like he's been around forever but he's still just 23 and with room to grow.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Another goal for Lo celso.

Some players are just great in one league and bad or average in an another. The talent is the but we judge to quickly and based on production. Hope Enzo gets shipped to Mallorca soon.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Thank you Borja Mayoral...

We suffered but 7 wins in 7 games is all that counts. Yamal got game MVP but for me it was the worst game he played this year. Kounde was my MVP.

Suffered how? I thought this was a relatively easy game, just forgot to score more goals. And thankfully we got through it without any added injuries.
Crazy how we still manage to dominate games with a Torre-Casado-Garcia midfield.
Agree on Yamal having an off game then again Bordalas had two guys on him for most of the game. I actually thought Raphinha was the worst of the forwards.
Weird how Fati once again doesn't get any minutes. If he can't get on the pitch right now, there is no hope for him when everyone is back.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Yamal, Raphinha, Inigo Martinez all rested tonight so it's basically a youth team apart from old guys Lewa and Koundé

If they win this then Flick surely is a wizard or something

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Probably expexted with the line-up they put out there, Barca struggles early on and Budimir puts Osasuna ahead, beating Cubarsi for the ball.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Poor first half by Barca.

Did Lewa get any decent balls delivered to him? Ferran had one at the edge of box, but his poor first touch ruined any potential chance he had there. Did Barca even had a shot on goal?

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
A game like this was bound to happen, Flick has every right to give Yamal (and Raphinha) some rest finally but you won't go to Pamplona and win with a bunch of Barça B players

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Lewa with Barca's best change, but his shot was rather mediocre and Herrera made an easy save.

Then Herrera made a poor throw to start an attack, and Pau Victor interrupted it and somehow his rather weak shot went in after Herrera scrambling back failed to stop ball slowly going in.

Edit: Raphinha and Lamal subbed in on 59th minute.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad