La Liga 24/25 thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Look at that pressing from Casado and Raph!

He's motm for me, Flick giving him the armband lit a fire under his ass, he was running non stop tonight.

Yeah, he’s had all season though. He’s not Ronaldinho or Neymar, but he’s been good for a while now and deserves his own credit.

Wow, nice win and I haven’t even seen the first half!

Reactions: luiginb

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Just saw the first half highlights and have to say a really nice assist from Torre. Also though, since he only gets shit on if he makes a mistake, really nice save from Mats. Hope he’s doing alright.

I trust La Masia but I'm still not comfortable when we're starting two players I've never heard of haha

I wouldn’t worry much. Sure he was hit with injuries, but full credit to Flick for this. First, it’s his tactics. Second, all of these kids were a part of preseason and unlike the past (again, some of this is down to injuries) Flick has retained them in the first team. They all played significant enough minutes in preseason (in fact, I would think it’s Fort who played less than anyone) and they’re all part of training every day. Finally, none of them looked out of their depth in preseason.

Reactions: luiginb

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Great game from both clubs however Villarreal headhunting at the end pretty much cancelled any sympathy they built during the game

Yamal with another insane game, stats will say he only had 1 assist but he was just unplayable once again, got them the PK and almost had an amazing golazo in the first half that hit the post, also had a couple of secondary assists I believe

Great to see how Flick has all these young guys buying in. To do this without Araujo, De Jong, Gavi, now Olmo too, with Cubarsi and Baldé not starting. Hats off

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Rayo has a surprisingly deep squad and they're taking advantage of it today against Atletico, starting a lot of players they rested the last game, trying to catch their Madrid rivals tired.

Rayo the better team so far, but Atletico with the bigger chances

1-0 Rayo! Great play by De Frutos, shot by my boy Andrei "Sonic" Ratiu, and Isi Palazon gets on the end of it to put it over the line. Rayo continue to be dominant.

Last edited:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Connor Gallagher with a great shot to draw the game, against the run of play.

It's early but Julian Alvarez at Atletico seems to be a massive flop, Cholo is playing him at left wing back right now haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad