La Liga 2023-24

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Bellingham was a non factor tonight, pretty much playing walking pace throughout the match, with little effort.

None of the Real Madrid players really tried much to win the match, but as it was all about Kroos farewell and waiting for the CL final, it's sort of understandable.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
And in other Liga news, Almeria win today to get out of that bottom spot. Still relegated though. In the process Sergio Arribas bagged a brace taking him to 9 goals and 4 assists in 22 starts. His playing time was very mixed and inconsistent and he played a number of different positions this season. Curios to see where he ends up assuming Almeria sell, but I assume they’ll be obligated to.

In other stats news, Nico Williams adds another goal to his tally which leaves him with 5 goals and 11 assists in 29 starts. Helluva season for the kid and I can’t imagine someone not triggering his release clause assuming it’s the rumored 50 million.

Bellingham was a non factor tonight, pretty much playing walking pace throughout the match, with little effort.

None of the Real Madrid players really tried much to win the match, but as it was all about Kroos farewell and waiting for the CL final, it's sort of understandable.

One might wonder why Ancelotti didn’t make the rotations, but that’s generally not the case and a lot of players don’t like it. IMO it’s smart to play your starters.

Last match for Nacho as well. I’m more interested in where Juan Miranda ends up though. Likely his last match with Betis.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Entertaining first half for a neutral, but the quality of football still could be a bit better. Should be about 5-6 goals in total though.

Barca at least showing up and probably unlucky not to be up by a goal. Cancelo probably the best player so far, but Pedri is playing really well as he hit the bar, has had a header saved and been pulling some strings in the buildup.

As things stand I’d yank Gundogan and get a wide player out there.

Reactions: gary69

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Wow. Very nice goal from Fermin and he’s one of the best players out there today. This kid has cemented his place in the team overall. Nice touch that he celebrated with Xavi too.

Now Xavi being Xavi with his substitutions. Lewandowski pulled for… Ferran. Yamal, who also is playing pretty well, pulled for Felix. FFS pull Gundogan and put Felix in for him and put Vitor Roque on instead of Ferran.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad