La Liga 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I only managed to catch the last 15-20 minutes because I didn't even know La Liga started today and I saw nothing on Dazn. Luckily I found it on Bein. I am disappointed.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I only managed to catch the last 15-20 minutes because I didn't even know La Liga started today and I saw nothing on Dazn. Luckily I found it on Bein. I am disappointed.

I think DAZN lost their right to steam La Liga but I may be wrong.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
yes, BEIN sports carries LaLiga and Ligue 1. Turkish football as well from time to time.

And just a stunning strike from Aduriz. Just never know what Bilbao will do.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm excited to see the fans of Mallorca go absolutely mental for 90 mins tomorrow in their return to the top flight.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Barca belong where they deserve, relegation without Messi. The bloke has already started ageing the past two years, what's going to happen when he gets to Buffon's level?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I think so same with L1

That stinks, hopefully they get those back in the future. I guess they also lost Serie A as well. I read a report that was saying DAZN may get Bundesliga soon cause they have a deal with someone else coming up soon. Would be nice if ina couple of season all the big 5 leagues are apart of the package.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Barca belong where they deserve, relegation without Messi. The bloke has already started ageing the past two years, what's going to happen when he gets to Buffon's level?

So, Barca without Messi is a relegation team but were 2 wins away from a treble with Messi yet he's "ageing" the past two years. Nice troll job whiffed baaad. Glad you watched a La liga game though must be nice to experience some proper football for a change.

That stinks, hopefully they get those back in the future. I guess they also lost Serie A as well. I read a report that was saying DAZN may get Bundesliga soon cause they have a deal with someone else coming up soon. Would be nice if ina couple of season all the big 5 leagues are apart of the package.

A one stop shop for football would be ideal I thought we would have it for this year. Sucks we have to wait.

Didnt catch the game how was Frenkie?

Nobody was particularly good.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
They still have serie A but losing L1 and la liga is such a bummer. I already wrote to DAZN for more south american football content.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Frenkie was pretty bleak, but I was absolutely shocked how bad this team functions. They won't go anywhere, even when Messi returns or with Neymar coming back as long as Valverde is the coach. Don't like Sergi Roberto at midfield at all. They needed more muscle at midfield, maybe try out a Busquets - Frenkie midfield as I already mentioned. Griezmann is overrated.

Call me crazy, but Peter Bosz or Erik ten Hag, while both have their shortcomings, would thrive there with their Cruijff visions, but there are many more coaches out there who fit Barca much better than Valverde.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
I thought Frenkie was OK, he had a decent game, even a good game compared to many others. Semedo did nothing, same with Sergi Roberto who was completely anonymous. Dembele was awful. Griezmann is still adapting so I'm not going to start pointing blame at him over players who have been here for much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad