Low Effort GDT LA Kings vs. Ottawa Senators (RDS2, TSN5)

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Important game, maybe not so much for the Sens but for me. If they show themselves to truly be the team that frustrated me on Saturday night…. Well, that means I’m going to have to find something else to entertain me for the next 6 months.
This is probably me.

I'm so behind on my games backlog that it might be a better use of my time if this team has been irreversibly damaged by DJ hockey.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Important game, maybe not so much for the Sens but for me. If they show themselves to truly be the team that frustrated me on Saturday night…. Well, that means I’m going to have to find something else to entertain me for the next 6 months.

It's really important to the team as well though.

Another poor effort like the one on Saturday and there's going to be serious questions about what the hell is going on with this roster/coach.

This is probably me.

I'm so behind on my games backlog that it might be a better use of my time if this team has been irreversibly damaged by DJ hockey.

Silent Hill 2 remake is seriously great by the way. It's perfect for October too. :)

Stutzlaaaa

Dec 18, 2021
We had linus last game it didnt help . Giroux looks cooked this season already.

Dj noes his boyz eill give good tips to LA for an easy game

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Hamonic Kleven pairing to start....

1000002196.gif

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
It's really important to the team as well though.

Another poor effort like the one on Saturday and there's going to be serious questions about what the hell is going on with this roster/coach.
At this point, AFAIC, it is all on the core.

Green may have all sorts of failings as a coach but he gets the benefit of the doubt in year 1; this core in year one million, does not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad