Rumor: Kyper: It's no secret the Leafs will go after Montour if he's unsigned after the finals, Tanev has also never left Treliving's list.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Take it for what it's worth because it's Kyper but he's saying that Montour is a Leaf target and if he's unsigned after the finals the Leafs are going after him, and he would be a big addition if they pulled it.

He's also claiming that Tanev has never left Treliving's list, that doesn't surprise me considering how aggressive he was in trying to trade for both Tanev and Zadorov already, I expect at least 1 of Tanev or Zadorov to be a Leaf after free agency.

There is to much smoke around Brad Treliving for there to be no fire, something is coming

Reactions: Duffman955

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Take it for what it's worth because it's Kyper but he's saying that Montour is a Leaf target and if he's unsigned after the finals the Leafs are going after him, and he would be a big addition if they pulled it.

He's also claiming that Tanev has never left Treliving's list, that doesn't surprise me considering how aggressive he was in trying to trade for both Tanev and Zadorov already, I expect at least 1 of Tanev or Zadorov to be a Leaf after free agency.

There is to much smoke around Brad Treliving for there to be no fire, something is coming
Where are the Leafs getting the cap space to sign these UFAs to the big numbers they will get?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Where are the Leafs getting the cap space to sign these UFAs to the big numbers they will get?

Obviously they aren't signing them all but they have the cap room to make some significant moves.

Just the TO media spewing out crap without using their brains......been going on forever.
I thought Kipper was gone from the TO sports scene........the guy took one too many to the coco nut.

Nope still on TV for Sportsnet

Reactions: trellaine201

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Alright so according to Toronto Media, the Leafs will be signing:

Montour
Tanev
Zadorov
Joshua

Did I miss anyone?

I mean they never said any of them were 100% coming although a couple of them probably are going to be Leafs because as of today they have about 21 million in cap room once your remove Cade Webber and Conor Timmins, neither of which will make the roster.

And that's with 0 trades so they have cap space.

Just to complete your list Add Pesce and Brossoit

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary

I mean you guys need two defenders. I'd be shocked if he didn't sign one or two July 1st

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
He’s really sucked this year from what I’ve seen. He was amazing last year but he looks like FLA’s worst d-man in these finals.

Toronto still building threw UFA trying to cobble together a team to get them past the 2nd round.

They should follow the tried and true Sabres method of tanking for a decade and failing to make the playoffs altogether.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Geelong Cats @ Carlton Blues
    Geelong Cats @ Carlton Blues
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,500.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs Ukraine
    Slovakia vs Ukraine
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $700.00