Ktown Sens Fan 19's Fantasy League - Discussion Thread (CAR and MIN available)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Round 22 Pick Times (2nd Half)

OVERALL | TEAM | TIME
646. | Columbus Blue Jackets| 8:00am-9:00am|
647. | Los Angeles Kings| 9:00am-10:00am|
648. | Nashville Predators| 10:00am-11:00am|
649. | Florida Panthers| 11:00am-12:00pm|
650. | New York Rangers| 12:00pm-1:00pm|
651. | Colorado Avalanche| 1:00pm-2:00pm|
652. | Philadelphia Flyers| 2:00pm-3:00pm|
653. | Edmonton Oilers| 3:00pm-4:00pm|
654. | Pittsburgh Penguins| 4:00pm-5:00pm|
655. | Boston Bruins| 5:00pm-6:00pm|
656. | Minnesota Wild| 6:00pm-7:00pm|
657. | St. Louis Blues| 7:00pm-8:00pm|
658. | Calgary Flames| 8:00pm-9:00pm|
659. | New Jersey Devils| 9:00pm-10:00pm|
660. | Vancouver Canucks| 10:00pm-11:00pm|

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
auto me all my mossed [icks plz, i was never inboxed once and im so far behind!!

agrudez*

The completed roster:

Doan(4.55)-Lecavalier(7.727)-Iginla(7)
Zherdev(2)-Richards(5.75)-Knuble(2.8)
Belanger(1.85)-Dubinsky(1.85)-Brodziak(1.15)
Carcillo(1.075)-O'Reilly(0.9)-Tootoo(1.25)

Carle(3.4375)-Liles(4.2)
Bieksa(3.75)-Gilbert(4)
Cumiskey(0.6)-Wilson(0.55166)

Kiprusoff (5.833)
Drouin-Deslauriers (1.05M)

Thoughts?

Also, I am looking to move a semi-high salary (like one of the 4 dmen) so that I don't have to play waiver wire roulette with my backup goalie all year long, so PM me with reasonable offers (a cheaper, relatively talented replacement+).

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
no one judged mine last time, haha. thoughts?

sg3xoojmde6wwqo4c2g71m6ei.gif

#54 Bobby Ryan - #19 Brad Richards - #13 Ray Whitney
#23 Zach Boychuk - #21 Patrick Berglund - #17 Radim Vrbata
#60 Mikael Backlund - #27 Steven Reinprecht - #22 Ryan Stoa
#26 David Moss - #28 Zenon Konopka - #57 Dana Tyrell

#25 Joni Pitkanen - #33 Pavel Kubina
#29 Johnny Odyua - #39 Mike Lundin
#18 Sami Lespisto - #55 Jeff Schultz

#1 Roberto Luongo
#29 Josh Harding

I like the overall look of your team. You have decent depth in all positions. However, I feel that you went a bit too young with Boychuk/Backlund/Stoa. Boychuk might not even make the team, and the other two will be playing their first full season. I think you would be lucky to get a combined 70-80 pts from them.

The first line, and first d pair looks solid. The deoth in defense is nice, and I especially like the Schultz pick. However Pitkanen's health is somewhat of a risk, and will dictate how your defense does. Goaltending is great; barring injury, Luongo will get around 35-40 wins.

IMO Not quite top 10, but a playoff team.

The completed roster:

Doan(4.55)-Lecavalier(7.727)-Iginla(7)
Zherdev(2)-Richards(5.75)-Knuble(2.8)
Belanger(1.85)-Dubinsky(1.85)-Brodziak(1.15)
Carcillo(1.075)-O'Reilly(0.9)-Tootoo(1.25)

Carle(3.4375)-Liles(4.2)
Bieksa(3.75)-Gilbert(4)
Cumiskey(0.6)-Wilson(0.55166)

Kiprusoff (5.833)
Drouin-Deslauriers (1.05M)

Thoughts?

Also, I am looking to move a semi-high salary (like one of the 4 dmen) so that I don't have to play waiver wire roulette with my backup goalie all year long, so PM me with reasonable offers (a cheaper, relatively talented replacement+).

Love the look of that forward group. Excellent depth. However, each of the guys in your fist line had an off year, and will need to get back to their expected production to put you over the top.

The defense isn't great, but its good and deep. You have 4-30 pt + capable defensemen in your top 4, all on reasonable contracts. You have good potential in your bottom pair, and once again, good overall depth. A Bieksa trade would really help you out, as Vancouver's defense is STACKED.

Your goaltending looks good, and you have some good potential in JDD. The flames can't really get any worse IMO, so another 30+ win season is expected from Kipper. The Oilers I think will end up around 7-10th overall, and JDD should win around 16-20 games for you.

If all goes as expected, you are easily a top 10 team.

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
:edmonton

Zach Parise - Andy McDonald - Ales Hemsky
Loui Eriksson - Andrew Cogliano - J.P Dumont
Chris Higgins - Kyle Turris - Sergei Samsonov
Tomas Kopecky - Gregory Campbell - Jack Skille

Jay Bouwmeester - Dmitry Kulikov
Dennis Seidenberg - Michal Rozsival
Ivan Vishnevskiy - Ladislav Smid

Jonas Hiller
Mathieu Garon

Prospects:
Mats Zuccarello Aasen
Jeff Petry

I still think that both Turris and MZA will make the team and Cogliano will bounce back. Skille is a lock to make his team. If they don't though, I have other players who will definitely be playing and can replace them. I'm not completely done yet since Vishnevskiy might not make the team but once again, I think he will, if he doesn't though, I'll find a replacement. Jeff Petry will likely make the Oilers next year anyways and for goaltending I have Hiller who will play a lot of games and I think Anaheim will bounce back, so more wins. Garon will play around 25-35 games again, depending on how Mason does. Plus Samsonov is on a contract year so I'm expecting him to do good. I also have a bit over $10 million in capspace and that's including everyone but Petry's contract.

Anyways, what do you guys think?​

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Derek Roy and Brent Seabrook are both available for those looking to add a high profile player. Looking for at least 2 players in return

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
I like the overall look of your team. You have decent depth in all positions. However, I feel that you went a bit too young with Boychuk/Backlund/Stoa. Boychuk might not even make the team, and the other two will be playing their first full season. I think you would be lucky to get a combined 70-80 pts from them.

The first line, and first d pair looks solid. The deoth in defense is nice, and I especially like the Schultz pick. However Pitkanen's health is somewhat of a risk, and will dictate how your defense does. Goaltending is great; barring injury, Luongo will get around 35-40 wins.

IMO Not quite top 10, but a playoff team.

Thanks. I would almost guarantee Boychuk making it, I live in NC and watched him most of last year and him and Brandon Sutter may run that 2nd line. I agree with the rest of your analysis though, thanks.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
List has been updated, but there are still many holes in the board. Either I missed the picks when I was sifting through the draft thread or some people missed picks.

Sorry I haven't been keeping on top of this guys. I am asking you that if you see any blanks on the draft board for your team, please PM me with a list of your picks from rounds 18-22 with the pick numbers as well.

I'd also like to ask people, when making a selection, please state which round it is (if you included the actual pick # as well that would be much appreciated) as it helps when I am updating the board. Thanks guys.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
List has been updated, but there are still many holes in the board. Either I missed the picks when I was sifting through the draft thread or some people missed picks.

Sorry I haven't been keeping on top of this guys. I am asking you that if you see any blanks on the draft board for your team, please PM me with a list of your picks from rounds 18-22 with the pick numbers as well.

I'd also like to ask people, when making a selection, please state which round it is (if you included the actual pick # as well that would be much appreciated) as it helps when I am updating the board. Thanks guys.

Thanks for updating commish. It seems one or two guys may have dropped out. I remember seeing a post from Billy Shoe a while back saying he dropped out, and after he drafted nearly all forwards for his team and one defender :help:. We're almost done this thing. It'd be a shame to lose people at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad