Kris Russell with a filthy snipe

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
In all fairness, oilers came back to tie up the game.

Another moral victory for the oilers..
Yeah close game, much Dramas.
Issues-Cruelty-and-Waste-of-Vivisection-300x200.jpg

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Just not sure what he was trying to do. Totally seemed like he panicked and tried to put it in the corner but instead went five hole.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I'm still trying to figure out what he was doing on that play. Wasn't under a ton on pressure and misses by 10 feet. Oilers should have won but come away with nothing.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
A bit dissepointed, thought it was a bit lackluster. It sounded like it was a slapper bar down without preasure :(

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
The standard "eye test" mouth breathers liked it because he blocks a lot of shots so that must mean he's good, or something.

His contract was one of a handful of commitments to mediocrity Chiarelli made this summer. Was obvious he was the weak link in their top 4 last season and now he's mostly been playing bottom pairing even with Sekera hurt.

I like Russell for what he is, I really do. But what he is NOT is a 4mil 2nd pairing guy. What an atrocious contract

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The analytics community really deserves a LONG victory lap for this one.

They were the people touting how f***in brutal of a deal this was for Russell, when so many people were willing to defend this deal to the death.

And I don't ever wanna see someone defend one of Chiarelli's brutal deals again, by saying ''Hall for Larsson was a cap space move!'' or ''Eberle for Strome was a cap saving move!''. If he cared shit about his cap, he wouldn't be signing Kris Russell to a 4 year deal worth 4 frickin million per year.

Reactions: yababy

Wedgeden

Mar 31, 2012
Laine: "Mr. Russell I now relinquish the "own goal" hat over to you."
Russell: "What? I don't want it. What do I do with that?"
Laine: "You wear it until the next guy rockets a howitzer into his own net."
Russell: "But that could take years."
Laine: "Well if you're lucky, you may only have to wait a year. But it could take much longer."
Russell: "Nooooooo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad