GDT: Kraken at Flames 6pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Somebody surely has social media and access to lineups ...

also sorry Fistfullof beer no mean to spill your beer! you can't overuse the starter you have to go to the backup. even grant fuhr in 95-96 only played 79 games
Unlike many (most?) teams, the Kraken Twitter account doesnt post a gameday "lineup" tweet. As someone who does a fair few regular season GDT's, it's a non-insignificant source of irritation.

Reactions: Kevinsane

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
I think we can get that information from Twitter. Generally ECH, SOH or BTW will post the lineups.
Sure, you can probably find it if you root around hard enough. Most teams will post a high-production "game day" tweet from the team account with projected lines, starting goalie, etc. For some reason the Kraken dont do that, and never have. Alison Lukan often doesnt even report morning skate conjecture for starting goalies based on "last off the ice" rituals, either. It's typical "game day buzz" buildup that most other teams around the league do that the Kraken and it's beat writers have just never really embraced.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
I have more confidence in the quality of nhl 66 streams than this prime stream, holy god the number of times I have had to back out entirely out of the app. unworkable, they have to fix this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad