Low Effort GDT Kraft Hockeyville Presents: Clash at the Sudbury Community Arena | Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! (7PM)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Stutzle was the best player on the ice today. He was everywhere.

It's an exhibition game where pucks didn't go in. They are learning a new system. Sheeesh some of these reactions are wild. It's gonna get there.

People freaking out about a 15 year veteran in a pre season game need to take a deep breath.

Watched him last year too though.

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
He's gonna make the team, they aren't sending him down.

Rather see him developed some more. And I disagree, he hasn't been lights out in any way. No reason he needs to be rushed. Please pass that on to your insider or wherever you got that info

You can..... oh you can.

Learning lines in the rain
Special effects by loonatik and drinks
The graveyard scene
The golden years

+10 for bauhaus

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Rather see him developed some more. And I disagree, he hasn't been lights out in any way. No reason he needs to be rushed. Please pass that on to your insider or wherever you got that info

+10 for bauhaus
Where did I say he was lights out? Fair enough if you want him developed more I think he's gonna make the team. We will see.

Reactions: senswon

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary

It's an exhibition game where pucks didn't go in. They are learning a new system. Sheeesh some of these reactions are wild. It's gonna get there.

People freaking out about a 15 year veteran in a pre season game need to take a deep breath.

Forsberg should have had malkins 2nd one for sure but the rest were not his fault. Anyways hopefully he's more consistent. He's alot better than soogard. Is Tokarski better?
I was just annoyed that we lost to the Pens. I'll get over it.

Reactions: bert and senswon

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison

Forsberg should have had malkins 2nd one for sure but the rest were not his fault. Anyways hopefully he's more consistent. He's alot better than soogard. Is Tokarski better?

You're such a party pooper. Just let us have our fun.

I was going to write a thought piece about how sending Giroux back to Philadelphia might be a move we need to make of we are going to win the final game of the preseason and now you ruined it.

BoardsofCanada

Aug 26, 2009
G.T.A.
A win would've been nice for team morale, but I think this loss will actually be more productive. It shows them they still have a ways to go to get ready.

I didn't like Forsberg tonight. He should've had the floater; I know he didn't see it but he needs to get low and cover the bottom of his net. Oh well.. it's a long season. They'll get it together. They were the better team for most of the night, I thought.

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
you guys are so weird.

team is giving sidney crosby tap ins and its forsberg's fault we lost lol.

basically a goalie has to stand on his head for it not be his fault.

Reactions: bert

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
you guys are so weird.

team is giving sidney crosby tap ins and its forsberg's fault we lost lol.

basically a goalie has to stand on his head for it not be his fault.
Pretty much. We actually looked insane out there IMO. Like, not good insane. Insane insane. Nonsensical. Our dmen were the ones solely on the offensive rush and our forwards were tasked with playing defense in their place.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I liked Klevens game for the most part. Was physical, heavy hockey.

Thought chabot started well but settled into his lackadaisical self. They've got alot of work to do with him.

For Sandersons standards thought he struggled. Got caught pinching a few times. Didn't love him on the PP. I wouldn't mind seeing 5 forwards with Giroux quarterbacking.

Cousins had a good game as did Stutzle. Those were the only stand outs. Even outside of their goals they were both noticeable.

In general Ottawa was the better team but they made quite a few silly mistakes.

When the second forchecker was anticipating the play and was aggressive they had success. As the game wore on that 2nd forward just wasn't getting there. He was late so it was easy breakouts. In general they need more urgency on puck retrievals.

Forsberg can't let the 2nd malkin goal go in. Two starts two stinker. Gotta be more consistent.

New coach new systems and play style it's gonna take some time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad