Low Effort GDT Kraft Hockeyville Presents: Clash at the Sudbury Community Arena | Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! (7PM)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Feels like I'm constantly seeing our players dumped behind the play or in front of the net without the puck.

Also has anyone seen smiley pinto this preseason? Dude has been invisible

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
Outside of Stutzle, Batherson, I haven't really been impressed with any forward today.

I've confused him for Pinto a couple times because of the jersey number, does that count?
And I've thought Cousins was Joseph a few times! I've noticed Cousins a few times, particularly in the first however.

Reactions: senswon

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Outside of Stutzle, Batherson, I haven't really been impressed with any forward today.
I feel like Stu has been better but still not getting star #1 center vibes from him. Feel like he was a lot more electric two seasons ago.

Sure preseason and all but I'm definitely getting a bit concerned if he has another level or two. Part of it is a size and strength thing too. He has the stature of a winger.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I always say
You can tell how dumb a coach is by how early he pulls the goalie. It’s a direct relationship.

Our coach is an idiot I guess. Season over :)

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
Has anyone checked if he needs LASIK too?
Do you think he should have had the 2nd goal? That’s the one where the puck was deflected high into the air and with the player standing in front and screening Forsberg? Not saying Forsberg is great/good, but just wondering what some people think goalies can or should stop.

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
I feel like Stu has been better but still not getting star #1 center vibes from him. Feel like he was a lot more electric two seasons ago.

Sure preseason and all but I'm definitely getting a bit concerned if he has another level or two. Part of it is a size and strength thing too. He has the stature of a winger.
I think he has an underdeveloped game due to bring a German prospect who jumped straight into the NHL where he was immediately playing on a terrible team with a bad coach. This team also lacks speed which has always been a concern for me.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Why are Malkin and Crosby making our team look slow and old? They're 37. It's f***ing bullshit. People will say it's only pre-season, but this has been another shitty pre-season from my perpective. We have nearly our entire roster in there and they are looking meh.

I think he has an underdeveloped game due to bring a German prospect who jumped straight into the NHL where he was immediately playing on a terrible team with a bad coach. This team also lacks speed which has always been a concern for me.
They don't lack speed. They lack stamina. They lack the ability to maintain a pace of play throughout the game. It was annoying to watch honestly. If they want the playoffs, they need to make other teams pay for touching the puck.

Reactions: gab6511

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
Why are Malkin and Crosby making our team look slow and old? They're 37. It's f***ing bullshit. People will say it's only pre-season, but this has been another shitty pre-season from my perpective. We have nearly our entire roster in there and they are looking meh.

They don't lack speed. They lack stamina. They lack the ability to maintain a pace of play throughout the game. It was annoying to watch honestly. If they want the playoffs, they need to make other teams pay for touching the puck.
Great point actually. That's probably why players like Sanderson and to certain extents Stutzle (minus the consistent horribly forced plays) tend to stand out from start to finish.

Reactions: DylanSensFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad