Prospect Info: Konsta Helenius, RC, Jukurit (Liiga) - 14th Overall, 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
If he grows one inch.....he basically becomes league average height and weight.
Nah. If he grows 2 inches and gains 20 lbs he'll basically be NHL height and weight. Seems like he has the right mindset but we've seen fiestiness get beat out of smaller players at the NHL level.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Then
Ceiling Sebastian Aho
Floor Sebastian Aho

Players don't really grow after they get drafted. The teams just lie about their height
lie and he’s league average

Lotta fun to dream on future combos with our u23 forward crew. Has to be one of the best assemblies of talent in recent memory.

Off topic, but Helenius should be at camp next week yeah?
If this was 7 years ago we’d be pumped at the future.

7 years later and hf auto corrects every post to “whatever we are talking about means pegulas cheap”

Reactions: HOOats

yasky

Nov 29, 2021
This pick makes another forward prospect expendable.

Had him going to Buffalo at the 11 spot myself a couple weeks ago.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Mark or Donnie?
Mark. Known to inflict damage on opponents with the stick. o_O

1719625842138.png

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
This pick makes another forward prospect expendable.
That instant grade of b- at the top of the thread mentioned it makes Adam's job harder as he has another similar prospect and it lowers the value of each of them. I'm kinda chewing on that right now.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
That instant grade of b- at the top of the thread mentioned it makes Adam's job harder as he has another similar prospect and it lowers the value of each of them. I'm kinda chewing on that right now.
I mean maybe a little bit?

In reality, the team that wants one of what we have wants them because they need them, and that's what will drive the value imo. Seems like kind of oversimple logic and Adams hasn't flinched yet [ducks].

Ad

Ad

Ad