Koepke, Beecher & Kastelik Top 3 NHL +\-

vipera1960

Aug 1, 2007
IMG_0031.jpeg

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
It’s the Bruins, of course they made an elite checking line out of thin air.

I knew it the second I saw Kastelic in that Bruins sweater, before he even took the ice. “Yuuuup. He just went from part time 4th liner to elite checking line player with size who will throw fists and is one of the best face-off men in the league.”

And of course they are the team that Koepke breaks out on…a guy who has been on the cusp of an NHL career for years and will play like a coaches dream in order to ensure he maintains it now.

I figured the Bruins depth might surprise this year but that was factoring in their skill prospects like Lysell and Merkulov. Should’ve known…it’s the Beechers, Brazeaus and Koepkes that this franchise just excels with.

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
Noesen/Cotter are having that same sort of “bottom six players matching or outproducing their team’s usual scoring leaders” effect down in Jersey (Noesen T-11 in league scoring, Cotter tied with Beecher Koepke and Kastelic at T-25)

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Noesen/Cotter are having that same sort of “bottom six players matching or outproducing their team’s usual scoring leaders” effect down in Jersey (Noesen T-11 in league scoring, Cotter tied with Beecher Koepke and Kastelic at T-25)
Absolutely agree with you. Noesen like Beecher has a pedigree as a former 1st Rd pick and Cotter is similar to Koepke in that regard. IMO Noesen has the highest skill level of the 5 players as he got a decent amount of PP time in Carolina. Cotter has skill and grit also, just not as much as Noesen.

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
It seems to usually take about 10-15 games or so before the real season seems to start. Every season we see crazy starts, weird stats, and then things seem to start shifting towards reality.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad