Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
1F9FD19E-B5E1-4DA6-BFBA-D545462D5356.jpeg
My boy lost his hero.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Unbelievable. What a tragedy. Gone way too soon. His 13 year old daughter was with him too. He was taking her to a practice I believe.

RIP. My condolences to the entire Bryant family in this very difficult time.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Thoughts and prayers to all those impacted by this trajedy.

I've been told be a few colleagues that helicopters are the #1 cause of death for people in my line of work... this may just be the most dangerous form of transportation we have.

Reactions: LeafingTheWay

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008

I've been told be a few colleagues that helicopters are the #1 cause of death for people in my line of work... this may just be the most dangerous form of transportation we have.

With planes you can glide and ride thermals. Choppers are basically a rock in the sky.

Godspeed Mr. Bryant.

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Horrible, doesn't feel real. It will probably take a while for my brain to process it. The children just makes it all the more tragic.

With planes you can glide and ride thermals. Choppers are basically a rock in the sky.

Godspeed Mr. Bryant.

The idea of being in a helicopter that is going to crash sounds terrifying. Those poor people.

Last edited:

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Just awful.
If you guys want to be really impressed, look up a YouTube video of him speaking perfect Italian. Just incredible

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
The idea of being in a helicopter that is going to crash sounds terrifying. Those poor people.

Was in one once where they were doing a test and kind of just let it drop. Not a nice feeling. Had a couple "close" plane calls but at least there you can glide and look for places to have a fighting chance of safely putting it down.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto

Tough as a dad here too.

My 15 year old took it hard.

I can’t say I was a fan of Kobe as a person, but he was an undeniable talent and my heart is absolutely crushed for his family and the others who perished in the helicopter with them.

God give them peace, and the surviving families strength.

Just devastating....

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC

Production Helicopter- logging has a very high crash rate.

I have had thousands of flights in helicopters and unfortunately witnessed a few crashes/crash sites.

A tragic loss for all the families involved and all those on board.

The Lemonheads

Peanut Gallery
Feb 2, 2010
Toronto
You could feel it in the air everywhere around town tonight. Just.... dreadful.

The last 2 months have been.... beyond depressing.

2020 can f*** right off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad