Knock knock ….Wild housekeeping …want me fluff pillow or cleanse village with fire???

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Yah that’s right ….wild are burning villages. No more of this BS about not playing good teams. Cats and Bolts FAFO’d ….POW

Subtle upgrades throughout lineup. Some young guys taking the next step and this thing called a GUS BUS

Cup or bust

• Love
Reactions: Dr John Carlson

NVious

Dec 20, 2022
The mild couldn't burn a piece of paper if the king of Saudi Arabia financed a trip to take the mild, the piece of paper, all of the Saudi oil reserves straight into the sun.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Yah that’s right ….wild are burning villages. No more of this BS about not playing good teams. Cats and Bolts FAFO’d ….POW

Subtle upgrades throughout lineup. Some young guys taking the next step and this thing called a GUS BUS

Cup or bust
Y'all played well vs. the Cats last year.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

Cup or bust
Someone hacked your account, right? Are you drunk? Because this doesn't sound like you. You can be one of the most negative Wild posters and hate Minnesota with a passion. And you believe that every MN sports team is cursed.

Is this thread your way of intentionally jinxing the team, so you can go back to talking about the curse?

What the hell gives?

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
You'd think after seeing Edmonton have a horrible start then go to the Final last year people would learn not to judge how their season is going to go by the first....<checks>....7 games, but here we are.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Fair enough. But I know there will be a point this season when we have to pull you off the ledge. ;)
I’m always pretty centered and never react emotionally to something as frivolous as sports outcomes!!!

This thread is just my analysis of what I’m seeing on the ice from our favorite team!!!

We don’t need Fiala!!! We have Jon Merrill

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I’m always pretty centered and never react emotionally to something as frivolous as sports outcomes!!!

This thread is just my analysis of what I’m seeing on the ice from our favorite team!!!

We don’t need Fiala!!! We have Jon Merrill
I knew it!!! You ARE drunk!!!! Be responsible, put the glass down, and turn the Vikings game on, so we can both watch them lose.

Reactions: MuckOG

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
and when the Oilers went on their shit kicking streak last? Turns out that was one thread too many. There tends to be a double standard for which teams can have these kinds of threads
I have zero idea what you are referencing. But if someone locked a thread that was being engaged by people I'm against that.

Serious question: are the Wild clear of dead cap yet? Weren't these seasons supposed to be some of the worst?
Next year they are mostly clear of it(drops down to 1.6m as opposed to 14m).

BG has kept the team mostly competitive throughout despite some poor contract decisions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad