News Article: Klefbom retires.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Klef said he played the last 5 years of his career with injuries. That explains why his plays tapered off.

So does this make him the first career Oiler? Sorry RNH you can take 2nd place
No there’s many. Selmar Odelein, Kim Issel etc.. But I get your context.

I wonder if we racked our brains, who is the highest point scorer/valued player that never played in the NHL for anyone but Edmonton?

My first thought was Randy Gregg, but then I remembered he played a handful in Vancouver at the end. Pisani, the same but in Chicago … so only one that comes to mind is an older player like Pouzar.

Thoughts?

Reactions: oilers'72

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
It’s too bad because the potential was there and he could have been an anchor on our defence for years right when our window was opening up. That would have changed everything but instead his career ending injury set us back years. I hope he’s healthy enough now to lead a normal life.
Yeah dude.

Klefbom was a lot like Sergachev. Absolutely loved him because it was such a sweetheart deal.

But now that Sergachev is making $8.5 and thrust into a top pair, he's gonna become an anchor like Nurse.

Reactions: oilers'72

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad