Kitchener Rangers 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LostRangers

Feb 1, 2023
Thought Lam and bottineau had a good showing tonight.
Played half the game with 5 defender after Schneider and Macniel got in a fight (might have broken his nose)
Hlacar was looking for a fight on every shift
*Another goal for Weston Cameron
Was at the game. Saw Mac Neil after. Didn’t look any worse for wear. Saw him telling someone he got cut by the Bulldog’s players fingernail.
Pretty decent game against a quality squad. Think Stark has more value up front, but apparently that ship has sailed. No backing down from anyone when things gets physical. Nice to see from a young team. Lam with some amazing dangles. Thought he was our best player up front.
On to the games that mean something!! Go Rangers!

Rangers True Blue

Aug 2, 2017
You would think that the Blues would want more for Kos and his development. This current situation seems like a waste to me. He would benefit far more here in Kitchener where he would get more playing time, learn a ton from the coaching staff, and get acclimatized to NA hockey. There's certainly opportunity here.

1727008435748.png

Gondrex

Apr 10, 2017
I've read that some feel that Adam Jiricek could be sent by the Blues to Brantford, which I find interesting.

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
Might the Blues have given Kos a choice between NA hockey or back home in Europe? Based on the strength of that Slovak league, and the icetime he’s getting, certainly the Blues could flex their muscles a little and have him sent to Kitchener where he’s play top six minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad