Player Discussion Kirby Dach: Welcome to Montreal part 2

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
IF he remains healthy I could see him reach 65 points this season. It's really a shame Laine will mis almost half the season....

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
IF he remains healthy I could see him reach 65 points this season. It's really a shame Laine will mis almost half the season....
I like this player's swagger. If he can stay healthy and reach his potential the Habs will become a contender in due time.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Dach is so Getzlaf-esque.

He has overlooked mean steak.

His development is so important to the habs taking the next step. Such a pivotal piece. He's completely different player from Nick, but they have the same offensive PPG potential.

Yes, he plays like Getzlaf and is just as talented. He just needs to stay healthy, but he's a special player. Love the way he plays and it still makes no sense how the Hawks handled him. Or even traded him for what they did.

Reactions: Miller Time

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
I thought Dach displays a lot of Chadness.

The agressivity and edge with which he plays, combined to his size, reach, skating and hands.

Oh wow. Wow.

The 2022 draft is was an incredible weekend and definitely a franchise-altering one.

Adding Slaf, Hutson and Dach to Suzuki, Caufield and Guhle is a masterclass in starting a rebuild. Pure administrative filth.

Reactions: McGuires Corndog

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Dach is so Getzlaf-esque.

He has overlooked mean steak.

His development is so important to the habs taking the next step. Such a pivotal piece. He's completely different player from Nick, but they have the same offensive PPG potential.

Getzlaf was one of my favorite players in the 2010s and I completely agree with that comparison. He has that dawg in him.

When he plays with that edge, he makes the those around him more confident.

I hope Slaf can become like that, but I know he will, because whenever he plays with Slovakia, the beast comes out.

Reactions: McGuires Corndog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad