Player Discussion Kirby Dach: Welcome to Montreal part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Maybe it's a sign of god. If Laine don't play this season, Dach will be a healthy guy for the rest of the season. That's going to be very fine to me. Because Dach is more important for the future.

Dach is my favorite player, but stay HEALTHY please!!

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
Attaboy Kirby !

1727838217569.jpeg

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
My only gripe is that he does play a little recklessly. He's pretty fearless in puck chases and and is super aggressive when battling for 50/50 pucks in open ice. It's what makes him effective, but it puts himself in some dangerous plays.
Not saying he should tone down the ‘’aggressiveness’’ because when he gets in his game he is special but he doesn’t have to be all in 100% of the time to have success. He’s a natural.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
My only gripe is that he does play a little recklessly. He's pretty fearless in puck chases and and is super aggressive when battling for 50/50 pucks in open ice. It's what makes him effective, but it puts himself in some dangerous plays.
Nick needs to teach him how to pick his spots.

Reactions: Redux91

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Incredible the level of plays he already show with an edge in his game after missing a whole year.

He, Hutson and Laine are three impact player that greatly enhance our team.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Well said. That's my biggest fear with him...he just lacks a little awareness sometimes . He's no Suzuki in that department I'll tell you that lol. I think Nick has eyes in the back of his head, kid never gets pinched.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Dach looked quite a bit better yesterday than his earlier preseason games. That skating, size, handling combo is going to be hard for teams to deal with, and he's a slick passer too. I'm really excited to see him in the season.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I had a dream last night Kirby scored a hat trick in his first real game back.
The weird thing was all three goals bounced off him one way or the other none were shots or dekes.
Bell Center didn't care I didn't care Kirby was killing it with his net front. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad