Player Discussion Kirby Dach: Welcome to Montreal part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
If Newhook progresses it wouldnt shock me to see Dach end up on the wing. I would still love to see a Slaf - Suzuki - Dach line. They'd be incredibly difficult to deal with physically.
If we want the Habs to be serious contenders in the near future, we need Dach to play and thrive at the center position. I’m sure coaches and management feel the same.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Definitely AI :popcorn:
Not AI. I've been in the practice facility in Brossard and was able to capture this picture of Kirby Dach's thighs. I asked him to flex a little and he did! Sweet dude.

1000001177.jpg

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I feel Dach is still a question mark for what he can be. I know the potential and the tools, but only 2 games last season it feels like it's been so long since we've seen him play.

Having him healthy in the lineup changes the dynamics so much. Very important if this team is going to take the next steps.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I feel Dach is still a question mark for what he can be. I know the potential and the tools, but only 2 games last season it feels like it's been so long since we've seen him play.

Having him healthy in the lineup changes the dynamics so much. Very important if this team is going to take the next steps.
You can see his potential, if he stays healthy he will be a huge asset.
The Habs have basically added 2 highly skilled players in their top 6 over the summer!

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Not AI. I've been in the practice facility in Brossard and was able to capture this picture of Kirby Dach's thighs. I asked him to flex a little and he did! Sweet dude.
This guy is lying to your face. Here is the truth of what happened. I was walking around in that facility in Brossard, and here comes this guy who wanted absolutely to take a picture of my legs, for some reasons... and here they are on internet.... damn!

• Wow
Reactions: Toene

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
a healthy Dach
a healthy Laine
a healthy Matheson
a healthy Guhle
a healthy Montambeault
a healthy Caufield
a healthy Suzuki
a healthy Slaf