Player Discussion Kirby Dach: Welcome to Montreal part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
Dach getting injured early in the season is nightmare fuel for me. That could single handedly destroy my excitement for the next 7 months lol.

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
Jeeesus christ you guys need to get over this lol
Stop trying to actualize this Into existence FFS
Yup Nervous Nellie's and Chicken Littles abound. Trying to ridicule them into how stupid this is but it doesn't work. They will wager he is going down FFS! My only concern with Dach is him reaching 70 points

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Yup Nervous Nellie's and Chicken Littles abound. Trying to ridicule them into how stupid this is but it doesn't work. They will wager he is going down FFS! My only concern with Dach is him reaching 70 points
He might not reach 70 points this year though. He'll have to get back into it and he'll probably not gonna be on PP1 unless someone gets hurt. But he has the talent to do it.

Reactions: brakeyawself

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Looks like he's been training a ton, them quads are huge!

lil Kirby quads 🐤

Hottest on the ice mixtape vol 77

1000008536.jpg

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Points aside, he needs to play over 60 games this year. Can't have a 2nd line center who always misses over 20 games in the regular season.
Kirby may eventually find himself on the wing if he continues to play less than 3/4 of the season.
We already know he has PPG potential on the wing when matched with talent.
The stretch he put in with Suzuki and Caufield where all three were PPG was not a blip.

brakeyawself

Oct 5, 2006
Kirby may eventually find himself on the wing if he continues to play less than 3/4 of the season.
The stretch he put in with Suzuki and Caufield where all three were PPG was not a blip.
If Newhook progresses it wouldnt shock me to see Dach end up on the wing. I would still love to see a Slaf - Suzuki - Dach line. They'd be incredibly difficult to deal with physically.

If Newhook progresses it wouldnt shock me to see Dach end up on the wing. I would still love to see a Slaf - Suzuki - Dach line. They'd be incredibly difficult to deal with physically.

Reactions: Rapala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad