Brown - Shore - Lewis
Clifford - Richards - Nolan

Muzzin - Doughty
Regehr - Sekera
Martinez - Greene

Quick

----------------------------

Tonight's game anthem:

Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else on a such short notice, so I wrote another one of my crappy short stories.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
At first I thought it was going to be a metaphor for the Wild with Koivu being alone in the middle of nowhere

drossco

Feb 12, 2008
Sask, Ca
Statement game

Nice story. I am hoping for a game that puts fear in every other teams mind. Something like a 6-1 blowout! Go Wild!!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I love it. That was a good read!

Should be a fun one tonight guys, cheers to health and a good game.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Hopefully Pominville actually does something tonight. Don't know what he's been doing for the last month or two, but it isn't hockey.

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
I went to a game earlier this year against LA and we lost 4-0 with all four goals scored in the first. I'm not going to this one so there has to be a better result.

J22*

I would expect quite a few questionable calls to go the in the Kings favor tonight. I have watched the last handful of Kings games and it's pretty obvious someone wants them in the playoffs.

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
I'm keeping an eye on Scandy in this one too. Tonight will be his fifth game back and he should be settled now. No points and only 3 shots through the first four games.

Curious to see how Carter fits in on the 4th line too. Does anyone know if it's Schroeder or Bergenhiem sitting out?

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
I'm keeping an eye on Scandy in this one too. Tonight will be his fifth game back and he should be settled now. No points and only 3 shots through the first four games.

Curious to see how Carter fits in on the 4th line too. Does anyone know if it's Schroeder or Bergenhiem sitting out?

Bergy.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT

Bergy.

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
Figured as much. I thought Yeo might take out Fontaine or Schroeder to play a more physical 4th line, get more big bodies in the lineup. LA is a big team. Happy 10 and 14 are staying in though both guys have been awesome lately.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
I have a dream that Calgary, Ottawa, and Winnipeg could make it in over Colorado, Los Angeles, and Boston.

We're so close to that glorious day, but we need to do our part.

Beat LA.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I would expect quite a few questionable calls to go the in the Kings favor tonight. I have watched the last handful of Kings games and it's pretty obvious someone wants them in the playoffs.

I just don't buy this at all.

I've never been a big conspiracy theory guy, but I have a very hard time believing that the NHL is telling its refs to favor the Kings (or any team, for that matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad